Community Rehabilitation Company
A Community Rehabilitation Company (CRC) had been established under the Transforming Rehabilitation programme. The CRC was young and the company that owned it was new to the justice sector. The team was asked to put together a broad communications strategy with a priority on stakeholder engagement.
Comunications Management mapped the stakeholders and established a forward plan for future engagement.
- Through workshops we developed resonant and appropriate core messaging and advised on proactive engagement with local and regional media.
- We also put in place contingency communication processes and suggested activity for the improvement of internal communication.
- The CRC now has strong, clear and consistent messaging.
- Its engagement with its stakeholders has improved and the company will be better prepared if things go wrong.
- We provided a solution that worked within the client’s existing processes and teams to ensure that the improvements are sustainable.