Our International Programmes
We deliver international communications and public relations programmes for our clients all over the world. We work in partnership with our personally selected and unique network of education focused associates, all with extensive experience and knowledge of the education sector in their country or region.
This network operates in markets where our education clients have shown a need for sales, student recruitment or broader reputation needs. Our 34 international associates are like-minded communications professionals, all carefully selected for their expertise in their own particular markets in education, work-based learning and HR and organisational issues and enable us to provide a truly global service.
Examples of our international support include:
- Research into the feasibility of a new campus in South Korea for a UK university
- Profile-raising for Kent University’s 50th anniversary in China
- Support for the launch of the University of Reading’s campus in Malaysia
- Launch of a UK business school’s MBA in South Africa
- A range of campaigns in the Middle East, South America and Far East for the University of Salford
- Stakeholder mapping and crisis planning for a North American university establishing a new presence in the UK
- Reputation management for a pathway provider in the USA
- Targeting the USA, South America, Far East, Middle East and Europe for several clients as part of student recruitment expansions